Boil Water Advisory - Belmont Drive in LaPlace due to fire hydrant repair. We will post when lifted.
Published on September 13, 2021
Monday, September 1, 2021, Update
Distribution Sites Water, ice, MRES & tarps available daily from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. via drive-thru at:
Elderly Assistance for St. John residents
- Crews continue to push forward with restoring power in St. John Parish. With the upcoming rain the next few days things may slow down just a bit, but Entergy will continue to work around those conditions as safely as possible.
- Entergy has started transitioning resources to the Eastbank of St. John Parish now that the West Bank is almost completely restored.
- By the end of the day, Entergy will have 90% of the feeders energized on the Westbank of St. John Parish and will be making efforts to restore the remaining 10% daily.
- Entergy is also making a presence in the neighborhoods north of Airline Hwy including Belle Pointe, New Era, Sugar Ridge, Belle Terre, Riverlands, and Cambridge Subdivisions
- Entergy has started moving personnel and equipment to these areas to continue the restoration efforts.
Plans for Crews Working 9/13/21
Safe Reconnect of Utilities
Some of the best ways to avoid contractor fraud is to: