Registrar of Voters
Parish of St. John the Baptist
REGISTRAR OF VOTERS OFFICE LOCATIONS:
West bank: Courthouse 2393 Hwy. 18, Edgard
East bank: Government Complex, 1811 West Airline Hwy., Laplace
1811 W. Airline Hwy, Laplace, LA 70068 (985) 652-9797 - Fax (985) 359-0335
Register to Vote(PDF, 21KB)
Absentee Voting(PDF, 26KB)
Polling Locations(PDF, 2MB)
- VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter who would like a new voter identification card can call the Registrar of Voters office at (985) 652-9797.
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF VOTER REGISTRATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter in need of a certified copy of his or her voter identification card must come in person to the Registrar's Office in St. John the Baptist Parish with a drivers license or identification card. Please note that family, friends and acquaintances MAY NOT pick up a copy for the voter.
- Senior Citizen or Disability Mail-in Ballot Program
- Election Date Information from the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office
- Social Security Online Services
- Selective Service