Registrar of Voters
Parish of St. John the Baptist
The Parish Board of Election Supervisors will be meeting on January 13, 2023 at 10:00 am in the Registrar of Voters Office in Laplace to pull Commissioners in charge of the 2023 election year.
2022 Fall Election
Last Day to Register
For the Saturday, December 10, 2022 General Election
If registering by mail or in person, the last day to register is Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
If registering online through Geaux Vote Online Registration, the last day to register is Saturday, November 19, 2022.
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Identification with Parish Address is required.)
In person for the December 10, 2022 Open Congressional General
Polls Open 6:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Early Voting Dates
Early Voting Week - Saturday, November 26, 2022 - Saturday, December 3, 2022 (closed Sunday)
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS AND HOURS
West bank: Courthouse Open Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
2393 Hwy. 18 Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Edgard, LA 70049 Closed Sunday
East bank: Government Complex Open Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
1811 West Airline Hwy. Saturday 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Laplace, LA 70068 Closed Sunday
Please visit https://voterportal.sos.la.gov for more information
St. John the Baptist Parish Registrar of Voters Office
Physical Address: 1811 W. Airline Hwy., Laplace, LA 70068
Physical Address: 2393 Hwy. 18, Edgard, LA 70049
Mailing Address: 1811 W. Airline Hwy., Laplace, LA 70068
Phone (985) 652-9797 - Fax (985) 359-0335
Annual Voter Registration Week(PDF, 32KB)
Register to Vote(PDF, 22KB)
Absentee Voting(PDF, 26KB)
Polling Locations(PDF, 35KB)
- VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter who would like a new voter identification card can call the Registrar of Voters office at (985) 652-9797.
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF VOTER REGISTRATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter in need of a certified copy of his or her voter identification card must come in person to the Registrar's Office in St. John the Baptist Parish with a drivers license or identification card. Please note that family, friends and acquaintances MAY NOT pick up a copy for the voter.
- Senior Citizen or Disability Mail-in Ballot Program
- Election Date Information from the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office
- Social Security Online Services
- Selective Service