Registrar of Voters
Please click here(PDF, 98KB) for your polling location.
Please visit https://voterportal.sos.la.gov for more information
St. John the Baptist Parish Registrar of Voters Office
Physical Address: 1811 W. Airline Hwy., Laplace, LA 70068
Physical Address: 2393 Hwy. 18, Edgard, LA 70049
Mailing Address: 1811 W. Airline Hwy., Laplace, LA 70068
Phone (985) 652-9797 - Fax (985) 359-0335
Register to Vote(PDF, 22KB)
Absentee Voting(PDF, 26KB)
- VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter who would like a new voter identification card can call the Registrar of Voters office at (985) 652-9797.
- CERTIFIED COPIES OF VOTER REGISTRATION CARDS: Any St. John the Baptist Parish voter in need of a certified copy of his or her voter identification card must come in person to the Registrar's Office in St. John the Baptist Parish with a drivers license or identification card. Please note that family, friends and acquaintances MAY NOT pick up a copy for the voter.
- Senior Citizen or Disability Mail-in Ballot Program
- Election Date Information from the Louisiana Secretary of State's Office
- Social Security Online Services
- Selective Service