- Cell Tower Permit Application(PDF, 575KB)
- (PDF, 430KB)Commercial Permit Application & Checklist(PDF, 370KB)
- (PDF, 430KB)Demolition Permit Application(PDF, 324KB)
- Mobile Home Placement Hearing Application(PDF, 431KB)
- Subdivision/Resubdivision Application(PDF, 479KB)
- (PDF, 522KB)Residential Permit Application(PDF, 514KB)
- Single Family Residential Permit Application(PDF, 8MB)
Hurricane Ida Permit Information:
- Permit fees for repairs and renovations due to hurricane damage have been waived until August 29, 2022 however a permit may still be needed in some instances.
- Building permits are not needed for Shingles, Sheetrock, Cabinetry, Flooring, Fencing, Doors, Siding, Trim and Painting.
- Permits are only needed when structural repairs are made to the framing, roof, or electrical components of the house.
Hurricane Ida Permit Application(PDF, 499KB)
For information on building permits please contact the Planning and Zoning Department.
Emergency Inspections: Emergency inspections are generally for electrical issues that have occurred that were out of a homeowner or business owner’s control such as Acts of God, vehicle impact, burnt lugs, fire, etc. If the home or business is currently occupied and one of these instances have occurred, then an on call inspector can perform an inspection and call the utility provider for a reconnect. A permit is required. If the incident happened after business hours, then a permit must be obtained the next business day. Gas inspections will generally occur during normal business hours except when necessary for heat when extreme cold temperatures are expected. For a planned outage, work should be coordinated with the inspector to minimize outage duration.
Emergency Inspection Contact
Select option 1 to be directed to the answering service who will contact the inspector on call.